the night before my birthday me and rosina hung out. :) have good memories of the morning with her :))))) (very cheesy...) got home around 10:30...did some school work...sewed my dress. Then went to El Rodeo with Mark Fishers. (because me and Leanne share the same birthday).
me and mom :)

me and Lena

we had very, very yummy food!!!!
And this is my darling sister! with her french fries (what a spanish food!)
and when we ordered dessert, I was SO proud of myself becausee I actually said “sopapilla” right!!! (thanks to my wonderful Spanish teacher Senior Lapiz :) then I heard some drumming coming our way...and Anita said that they were coming to sing happy birthday; 
These are the people that sang happy birthday for me! *blush*
they they placed these HUGE sombrellos on our heads! And since I wear a covering...you can imagine how it fit! 
me and my hat :)
I was embarrassed enough that these people I had NO IDEA who they were singing for me, then my “hat” fell off! *major blush* and the guys were laughing!!!
Anita kept saying that I need to take a picture with the chicos! And I know they heard... why can’t she keep her mouth shut?
i did take a picture with a chica then...which just so happened to be my waitress...(ahh, what happened to my hair?)
Anyway...it was all good. :) we went to javan’s house afterward...we played alittle bit of dutch blitz, (javan was to scared to play, he knew me and will could "smutz" him!)
Another day has past, and I am now living in my 18th year! :)
3 comments:
very very cheesy. : )))))))))))
have a good one lisa!
i thought of you so much that day!!! if i wouldve been home i wouldve called you. might just have to sometime. but you and anita would probably fight for the phone.:) its time for another of those conversations like we had 2 years ago at Lloyd's house in the boys bedroom. lol. u on the bed, me on the floor. no more details. :)
anyway...i really hope you had a great day and most of all that this would be a wonderful year!! entering this stage in life isnt very easy...brings alot of changes. God is good tho! and i'm so glad He made you!! great times at El Rodeo too... :) luv you!!
wow. that got long...
Post a Comment