Thursday, April 20, 2006

just life

life...you know, it just seems SO CRAZY at times!
there is so much struggle, pain and sorrow! but, the cool thing is - it's ALL going to work together for good! we can wish all we want for sunshine, happiness, joy, gladness, peacefulness, you fill in the blank. . . but if we think that it's never gonna happen, our doubt ruins it! life isn't all roses and sunshine, we get discouraged and downtrodden, but those are the times when you can actually grow! if it wasn’t for suffering, why would the thought of heaven be so wonderful?
am I making any sense? I’m rambling, it’s late and I’m tired, why wouldn’t I just go to bed? my brain is mumble jumble and it’s hard to say anything right. . . ah well I guess I’ll be off...
OH! before I go, I’ve got to tell you all that I had a WONDERFUL evening tonight! me and Anita “kidnapped” rosina and hung out. :D .

No comments: