Monday, September 04, 2006

a WAY random night!



jodi and me.
jodi, lisa, rosina, josi.
can you notice that Rosina was to embarrassed to sit up on the wall. (note: this way right along 340) it was fun!

you feel welcome yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, come on!!!!!!!!! take it easy!

Vanessa Ramos de Peachey said...

hey, loved the picture.. and rosina embarrassed. good one :) i'm in Texas right now, almost heading into Arizona. see ya in October! luv you..Vanessa

Anonymous said...

I love you SO much I can't get enough of your problems. I got your box today and laughed and laughed and then I wanted to cry because I miss you and because I am so sad about not going to camp with you all this weekend. Is that enough of a problem or do you need more? If you would e-mail me I would have your address and then I could write you for real instead of on here where the world can read it. I was gonna e-mail you but I don't have your address. HINT HINT Anyway thanks again for the box and you all have a grand time at camp I will sit here and sniff my peach smoothie candle when I get really blue about not being there, and hopefully my spirits will lift. Thanks for being the best RKC you surely are R......jk.