Oh dear! Sorry for you! I also am "forever" messing up, but I love sewing!! Hey, lets get together sometime while I'm up and I'll sew your dresses, and you scrapbook some pictures of mine? LOL. =P
sounds like we might be related. I just made a dress and it looks like I would have room to be 5 months along. sigh. I thought I would be grown up by this time but being an RKC it might just take awhile. Love ya
2 comments:
Oh dear! Sorry for you! I also am "forever" messing up, but I love sewing!! Hey, lets get together sometime while I'm up and I'll sew your dresses, and you scrapbook some pictures of mine? LOL. =P
luv ya girl!! See ya in two months!!
sounds like we might be related. I just made a dress and it looks like I would have room to be 5 months along. sigh. I thought I would be grown up by this time but being an RKC it might just take awhile. Love ya
Post a Comment