maybe my friends aren't as "good" as my parents thought.
*after being with them long enough. . .they started burping *shock* =D
*one of my friends drinks wine. ok. wait. that was supposed to be drank wine. but that's boring
*sneaking though the preachers lawns. . .
o man. i had a whole list of them . . . but i forgot them already. more to come later.
but just a hint for everybody . . . when you wash a car in the dark. . . it may not get as clean as you wish.
o. and a quote for you today
*after being with them long enough. . .they started burping *shock* =D
*one of my friends drinks wine. ok. wait. that was supposed to be drank wine. but that's boring
*sneaking though the preachers lawns. . .
o man. i had a whole list of them . . . but i forgot them already. more to come later.
but just a hint for everybody . . . when you wash a car in the dark. . . it may not get as clean as you wish.
o. and a quote for you today
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean
3 comments:
hey girl, i love it. ;) especially the one sentence...somehow i find out who it is that you get along with.lol...
so you have friends that sneak across preachers lawns with you. lol peach smoothies it was, yum I could drink one, here, if i need one I just go to the med cart instead. \"/ discusting!! sorry to miss your call I was watching Andy Griffith -BORING!!!!!!! ttyl
o yeah . we have LOTS of fun.
and yes, we did have peach smoothies last night. they were GOOD. thanks to Judith. the side effects aren't so good. :) but hey. it's worth it. =D
Post a Comment