ok. so i met a some new people last week. . . alright they aren't exactly new people. . . but they are new to me. =D anyway the name is alyssa. she's from texas. and i only got to be with her for alittle bit. but somehow we really hit it off. we met at our garage sale. she bought some of my dresses. we chatted for a while. i got her e-mail address. cell number. we got in contact a couple of times. she came with me to bible study. she's such a blessing.! she never stops amazing me! i love the way she is open to hearing what i think. . . and not afraid to say what she believes. i could talk to her for hours. she makes me think. thinking is good. sad thing though. she is gonna go home tomorrow. and i won't see her. but hopefully, in her search for colleges; she will return. o. another thing. her friends are coming up sometime next week. so i might get to meet them. hopefully.
ok alyssa. i know your gonna read this sometime. . . so will you introduce yourself? ;)
alright. that seems so random. seems my mind doesn't function correctly anymore. my thoughts get so scattered. . . what's wrong with me?
o. and let's not forget my quote for today. . . my own original.
"hey! you got a voice? why not talk to yourself?"
that's me justifying the fact that i talk to myself. :)
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now theres a quote worth talking about. But then I'm known for talking to myself...I can't even have a Bible study topic without rambling off to my self...even if I have the nagging sensation that a topic is supposed to be helpful to OTHER people...lol
yay for alyssa! ;)
Hey! Thanks for posting about me, I guess. LOL! I sooo enjoyed meeting you and really hope we can get together sometime really soon. Also so I can meet and be introduced to some other people up there also *wink*. Hehe, we are so dangerous together! Ok, I might try to make a blogspot later but I wanted to make sure I commented on this first. If I do end up making one I will try and "introduce" myself on there. Great quote by the way. I found another one that I know you will love, I saw it at the airport before my flight. I will have to look it to make sure I get it right but I will post/comment it as soon as possible!
Ok I made one. So anyway, comment back! I know I didn't do a full intro on my site, oh well. Lets just leave my life as a mystery shall we? LOL, JK!
Post a Comment