Wednesday, May 17, 2006

mia and me

mom got a new lense. . . so she wanted to try it out. and me and maria were the ones who got our pictures taken. man.

we were being CRAZY. but hey! it was fun! =D

I don't know what possessed us. . . because it was chilly, and raining a little bit.

Maria was " freezin' "


um. don't try to walk the railroad tracks with barefeet. . . expecially if your trying to save your sister's tender feet. i got off of there with SORE feet!


This is our nice "new" wall around the church graveyard. . .the men of the church just recently took the plaster off. . . and i think it's cool. . . and since we were close by, we took a picture. it seemed kinda weird to take pictures right by a graveyard. . . but i'm still ok.


and here is a gate into the grave yard. . .this picture was taken by my 5 year old sister. . . ain't she good?

4 comments:

ry said...

the love btw you two is very visible :)

Vanessa Ramos de Peachey said...

aww Lisa!! i loved those pictures!! seems like ions ago since i talked with you...gotta go to park city again and pick at Anita's chinese food. :)

Anonymous said...

such darlin' ladies I see up there....

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are WAY cute!!!!
BTW, I don't know you. I got here through Sandra's blog. She is a REALLY good friend of mine!!
Anyway, I thought I'd just comment, and say I liked the pictures! And also that one of the gate is neat! ;)
~Kendra Lily Martin